For over 50 years, Merchants Short-Term Solutions division has offered camps multi-passenger vehicle and activity bus short-term leasing solutions for terms as little as two months and up to 60 months, as well as daily truck and passenger van rentals.
Merchants not only provides reliable fleet vehicles for your transportation needs, we also have programs and services to train your staff and keep your campers safe. We can provide 24/7 roadside assistance in case of the unexpected flat tire, need for fuel, or other services. Our driver safety training course helps keep your insurance costs low, as well as helps you with accreditation by providing you with credibility when it comes to the safety of your campers. Merchants’ customer service team works to alleviate administrative burdens and assist you with all your transportation concerns. It all adds up to a safer, more affordable and convenient transportation solution.
- Multi-passenger vehicle and activity bus rental and leasing
- 2-month to 60-month terms
- Daily truck and passenger van rentals
- Replacement and substitute vehicles
- Reliable fleet programs and services
- Multi-year contract rates and reservation guarantees
- Customer service team assistance
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Damage allowance
- Driver safety training courses
We offer one of the largest selections of short-term, multi-passenger vehicles and shuttle buses in the United States. Our automobile selection includes SUVs, trucks, and sedans, 12-, 14-, or 15-passenger vans plus a variety of activity buses. All vehicles meet the highest safety standards and no special licenses are required to drive 14-passenger or less vehicles.
Merchants is able to provide you with the preferred vehicle selections, customizations and equipment packages you need, including:
- New or near-new model vehicles
- Color choices, rug selections and special seating configurations
- Customized up-fitting such as running boards, shelf systems, ladder racks, and tow packages
- Vehicle safety features such as roll stability control, back-up camera and reverse sensors
PICK UP AND DELIVERY
We understand camp transportation is just one of your many camp responsibilities. Our goal is to streamline the process for you. After working with one of our experienced representatives to find the program most suitable for your organization, all vehicles will be completely prepared for you and ready for pick up or delivery.
Pick Up and Delivery Options:
- Vehicles will be ordered or reserved and registered for you
- Vehicles come inspected, serviced and ready for use
- We’ll contact your insurance company and have the vehicles added to your policy
- Simply pick up your vehicle at one of our regional offices or a dealer within our network
- Choose our full-service option and receive white glove, door-to-door delivery
EFFICIENT PRICING PLANS
Merchants will work with you to provide a program that fits your group and budget. We offer multi-year agreements, guaranteed-rate programs and flexible payment schedules. Financing options are available and your reservations are always guaranteed. If your camp currently owns a fleet of vehicles, you may want to consider Merchants’ buyout program. This program allows you to sell your vehicles to us and, in return, you receive a check to fully or partially fund your new lease program. This option helps to immediately free up capital while allowing you to instantly upgrade your entire fleet.
- Customized programs for your specific needs and budget
- Guaranteed, multi-year rate programs, contract terms and reservations
- Flexible payment terms
- Place orders with deposit, pay remainder on delivery
- Payment cycles to coincide with your business plan and cash flow
- Financing options available, including credit card and automated payments
- Buyout/Leaseback Program frees up capital and keeps your fleet vehicles in service
Click here, or call us today at 1-866-6LEASES for a custom solution today.